21 December 2015

The End of Another Year

Well, we are coming to the end of another year. I was almost certain when 2015 began that my second novel, Vocation, would have joined the world of published books. However, you never know what life has in store for you, and 2015 was not the year for Vocation.

I am certain that Vocation will be published in 2016. I am almost finished with the first draft now, and I can say it has not been an easy road. There were many bumps along the way, and I have learned a lot about the writing process and myself. I have come to the other side a better writer and, I hope, a better person.

I can best put it into these words: I have said that my first book, A Future Spring, was my heart laid out onto the pages. Well, if that is true, then Vocation is my soul. The story has taken me places I did not imagine I would go.
   
I want to wish all my readers a Very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. 2016 will be an extraordinary year for me, and I will see you all then.


No comments:

Post a Comment