29 March 2017

My Blog Has a New Look

I’ve made some changes to my blog. I gave it a new look, expanded it, and streamlined it in the process. I’ve turned what was just a blog into more of a website, by adding pages that offer information at a quick glance.

Now, if you are wondering where I am with my writing, you can just click the tab to view “What I’m Writing.” If you’d like to know what I’m reading right now, you can click the tab to view “What I’m Reading.” 

Well, you get the idea.

I know people are busy, and rifling through so much information online is hard. I also know most people read on smaller devices, so the mobile version of my blog will offer more information in a simple, organized way. Yet, if you still read on a computer or laptop, the desktop version is appealing to the eye, with a little less clutter.

I'm back to purple and green. I still haven't figured out the whole branding thing. But as I move forward with my books, things will most likely change. For now, green is a good solid color, and it goes with everything. Purple means a few things to me, but it's the color of my first book cover, and I seem to gravitate back to it over and over. 

So, what do you think? I'd love some feedback. Let me know what you think of the style, color, and simplicity. 


No comments:

Post a Comment